1. Payment of services is required before the technician arrives on site by card or bank transfer or on the day after the work is complete. The amount is to be paid in full on that day.
2. It is the clients responsibly to remove all loose items and personal effects, such as towels, tooth brushes etc from the bathroom.
3. If our technician arrives and the bath has been resurfaced before, there will be an additional charge to strip the old coating off of £85.
4. We can not have any other trades working in the same room or causing duct whilst we work as this will effect your finish on the bath.
5. It is the client’s responsibility to remove the shower screen prior to us arriving. (This only applies to Bath Resurfacing and not repairs)
6. We cannot start work where there is any dripping taps. If we arrive and cant work due to a dripping tap you will be charged a call out fee of £50.
7. What our Superior Bath Repair gaurentee covers when given:
It does cover:
The adhesion our materials to the surface for the time period of 12 months which covers blistering, bubbling and cracking.
It does not cover:
Discolouration and Damage caused by personal or cleaning products.
The occurrence of mould, rust or limescale.
8. We require access to power and light whilst on the property and cant work without it.
9. No further work should be carried out in the bathrooms after we have completed the resurfacing for a period of 48 hours, as the coating will be soft and is likely to get damaged.
10. We will not accept liability for damaged caused by third parties during or after the drying period.
11. When painting the exterior of baths and feet we will paint it upto the visible lip and the outside of the feet. We can not paint the back of the bath if up against a wall.
12. When a bath or sink has structural damage due to an item dropping in it etc we can not put any warranty on these repairs due to the structure being compromised and in having this repaired you take the risk the damage might come back.
13. We do not guarantee the reoccurrence of rust.
14. Works cancelled within 48 hours of site visit will still be charged in full.
15. A call out fee of £50 will be charged if the work can not be carried out.
16. Our guarantee does not extend to any sealent or silicone that was replaced during the resurfacing procedure.