What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our staff are fully trained to match the tint of your item on-site and do not use pre-made tints which aren't tright for your own repair.
- Our team would like our clients to have certainty and thats why our company offer a one year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for you. Our team give you a time slot with usually a 60 minute window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- First our team assess the damaged area as the technicain would like to see the very best way to mend the product. Then our experts use our exclusively made-up bonding agent to have the surface area ready for the new repair service. So you are going to get the longest lasting repair.
- At that point our experts fill in and sand down the defective area and allow the filler to harden. Being sure it is the exact same contour as the remainder of the bathtub.
- Our team at that point by eye colour match your bathroom or even surface area to get the most effective colour for the area and also condtions.
Ultimately our experts bond again as well as spray your brand-new area on, leaving you with a soft shiny finish that blends in along with the rest of the bath.
Give us a call today on 01342 349 937 for the best quote