What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our technicians are fully trained to colour match the shade of your item in your bathroom and don't use pre-made paints which are not correc for your repair.
- Our staff would like you to have peace of mind and thats why we give a 1 year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. We give our customers a slot with usually a 60 minute time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- First our team assess the damaged area as the technicain want to see the most ideal way to repair the product. At that point we use our specially made-up bonding agent to have the surface all set for the brand new repair service. So you will certainly get the longest long lasting repair.
- At that point we fill over as well as sand down the cracked location as well as let the filler to solidify. Making certain its the exact same curve as the rest of the bath.
- Our technician then by eye colour match your bath or surface to get the most ideal colour for the area as well as condtions.
Eventually our experts bond once more as well as spray your brand new surface on, leaving you with a soft glossy surface that blends in with the rest of the bath.
Please call us now on 01342 349 937 for the best quote