What we do on a Bath Repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our team are fully trained to match the tone of your bath at your house and do not use standard tints which are not correc for your own repair.
- Our staff would like our clients to have peace of mind and thats why we give a 1 year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for you. Superior Bath Repair give our customers a time slot with usually a 1 hour time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Technique
- First our experts check the dented area as we want to see the best way to fix the item. After that the technician use our exclusively made-up bonding agent to get the surface all set for the new repair work. So you are going to get the greatest lasting repair.
- After that the technician fill and sand down the damaged area and allow that to set. Seeing to it it is the exact same contour as the rest of the bathtub.
- Our technician then by eye colour match your bathtub or surface to get the best colour for the area and condtions.
Ultimately our team bond once more and spray your new surface on, leaving you with a smooth shiny finish that blends in with the rest of the bathtub.
Call now on 01342 349 937 for the best prices