What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our staff are trained to colour match the colour of your item on-site and don't use pre-made tints which are not correc for your repair.
- Our staff want our clients to have peace of mind and thats why our company offer a one year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for you. Superior Bath Repair offer our clients a time slot with normally a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Technique
- Initially our staff inspect the dented area as the technicain want to see the most ideal method to fix the product. After that our experts use our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the area prepared for the brand-new repair. So you will certainly get the longest lasting repair work.
- After that our experts fill over and also sand down the dented area and also let that to set. Being sure it is the very same contour as the remainder of the bath.
- Our team at that point simply by eye colour match your bath or even area to get the most ideal colour for the space and also condtions.
Eventually our team bond again and also spray your brand-new area on, leaving you with a smooth glossy finish that blends in with the remainder of the bath.
Give us a call today on 01342 349 937 for our best prices