What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our staff are fully trained to match the tone of your bath in your bathroom and do not use pre-made colours which are not correc for your repair.
- Our team would like our clients to have peace of mind and thats why Superior Bath Repair give a 12 month guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for you. Our staff give you a booking with usually a 60 minute window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- To begin with we inspect the cracked area as we want to see the most ideal method to mend the product. At that point our team use our exclusively made-up bonding agent to have the surface all set for the brand new repair service. So you will get the longest lasting repair work.
- After that we fill and sand down the dented area as well as let that to set. Seeing to it its the very same curve as the remainder of the bath.
- We then simply by eye colour match your shower or even surface area to get the most ideal colour for the room and also condtions.
Ultimately our experts bond once again and spray your brand new surface area on, leaving you with a soft bright finish that blends in with the remainder of the bathtub.
Give us a call today on 01342 349 937 for the best quote