What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our staff are trained to match the tint of your item in your bathroom and don't use pre-made tints which are not correc for your repair.
- We would like you to have certainty and thats why Superior Bath Repair offer a one year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. Our team give our customers a time slot with usually a 60 minute window.
Our Repair Technique
- First our staff examine the nicked area as the technicain want to see the greatest technique to restore the item. Then the technician make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to have the surface all set for the brand-new repair work. So you will certainly get the longest lasting repair.
- Then we fill and sand down the dented location and allow that to solidify. Making sure its the exact same shape as the remainder of the shower.
- Our experts at that point simply by eye colour match your bathtub or surface to get the most ideal colour for the room and also condtions.
Lastly our experts bond again as well as spray your brand new area on, leaving you with a soft glossy surface that blends in along with the remainder of the bath.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for the best quote