What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our team are fully trained to colour match the tone of your bath on-site and don't use pre-made tints which aren't tright for your repair.
- Our team would like our clients to have certainty and thats why Superior Bath Repair offer a 12 month warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for you. We offer you a slot with usually a 2 hour time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Technique
- First we check the nicked location as the technicain want to find the most ideal way to repair the surface. After that we make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to have the area all set for the new repair. So you will definitely get the greatest lasting repair work.
- After that the technician fill in and sand down the cracked location and also allow the filler to set. Ensuring it is the exact same curve as the remainder of the bathtub.
- Our technician at that point simply by eye colour match your shower or surface area to get the most effective colour for the area and condtions.
Lastly we bond again as well as spray your brand new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth glossy surface that blends in with the remainder of the bathroom.
Give us a call now on 01342 349 937 for the best quote