What we do on a Bath Repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our technicians are trained to match the shade of your item at your house and don't use standard colours which are not tright for your own repair.
- Our technicains would like you to have peace of mind and this is why Superior Bath Repair offer a 12 month guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for our customers. Our staff offer our clients a booking with usually a 1 hour window.
Our Repair Process
- To begin with we inspect the damaged area as we would like to find the greatest method to repair the product. After that the technician use our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the surface all set for the new repair service. So you will certainly get the longest long lasting repair work.
- After that the technician fill in as well as sand down the wrecked location as well as let that to set. Making sure it is the very same curve as the rest of the bath.
- We then by eye colour match your bath or surface to get the greatest colour for the room as well as condtions.
Finally we bond once again as well as spray your new surface on, leaving you with a soft shiny surface that blends in with the rest of the bath.
Call us now on 01342 349 937 for the best prices