What we do on a Bath Repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our team are trained to match the tone of your bath on-site and do not use standard tints which aren't tright for your own repair.
- Our team would like you to have peace of mind and this is why Superior Bath Repair give a one year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for you. Our team give you a booking with normally a 60 minute time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Technique
- To begin with our experts assess the nicked place as we want to see the greatest way to repair the surface. At that point our team make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to have the area prepared for the brand-new repair. So you will certainly get the greatest long lasting repair.
- At that point our team fill over and sand down the cracked area and let the filler to set. Making sure it is the exact same contour as the remainder of the shower.
- We at that point by eye colour match your shower or area to get the greatest colour for the room and condtions.
Eventually our team bond once again and spray your brand-new area on, leaving you with a soft glossy appearance that blends in along with the remainder of the shower.
Call us now on 01342 349 937 for our best quote