What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our team are fully trained to match the colour of your bath at your house and don't use standard tints which are not correc for your repair.
- Our staff want you to have certainty and this is why our company give a one year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. Our staff offer our customers a booking with usually a 60 minute window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- Initially our experts evaluate the nicked location as we would like to see the most effective way to restore the surface. At that point our experts use our exclusively made-up bonding agent to have the area prepared for the brand-new repair service. So you will get the greatest lasting repair.
- Then our team fill over and also sand down the defective location as well as let that to solidify. Being sure it is the very same curve as the remainder of the shower.
- Our technician then simply by eye colour match your bath or surface to get the most effective colour for the area and condtions.
Eventually our team bond once again as well as spray your new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth glossy coating that blends in along with the rest of the bathtub.
Please call us now on 01342 349 937 for our best quote