What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our technicians are fully trained to match the colour of your bath on-site and do not use pre-made tints which aren't tright for your own repair.
- Our team want our clients to have peace of mind and this is why we give a one year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for you. Our staff offer our clients a slot with usually a 1 hour time frame.
Our Repair Technique
- First our team inspect the cracked location as the technicain would like to find the greatest method to repair the item. After that our experts use our exclusively made-up bonding agent to get the surface area all set for the brand-new repair. So you will definitely get the greatest lasting repair work.
- After that we fill and sand down the damaged area and also allow the filler to solidify. Seeing to it its the exact same contour as the rest of the shower.
- Our team at that point simply by eye colour match your shower or even area to get the greatest colour for the area and condtions.
Finally we bond again as well as spray your brand new surface on, leaving you with a smooth shiny appearance that blends in along with the rest of the bathroom.
Call us today on 01342 349 937 for the best quote