What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our team are fully trained to match the shade of your item on-site and would not use use pre-made tints which are not correc for your own repair.
- Our technicains would like you to have certainty and thats why our company give a 1 year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for our customers. Our team offer our clients a slot with normally a 1 hour time frame.
Our Repair Process
- To begin with our staff evaluate the scraped place as we want to find the greatest technique to repair the item. Then we make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the area prepared for the new repair. So you will get the longest lasting repair work.
- After that our team fill and also sand down the damaged area and also allow the filler to harden. Making certain its the same curve as the rest of the bathroom.
- Our technician then simply by eye colour match your bath or area to get the most ideal colour for the room and condtions.
Lastly our experts bond once more and also spray your new surface on, leaving you with a soft bright surface that blends in with the remainder of the bathtub.
Give us a call today on 01342 349 937 for the best prices