What we do on a Bath Repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our technicians are fully trained to colour match the shade of your bath at your house and don't use pre-made tints which are not correc for your own repair.
- Our staff would like you to have certainty and this is why Superior Bath Repair give a one year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for you. Our staff give you a booking with normally a 60 minute window.
Our Repair Process
- First our staff examine the dented area as we want to find the very best technique to mend the item. At that point our team use our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the surface area ready for the new repair. So you will get the greatest lasting repair.
- At that point our team fill over and also sand down the damaged area and also let that to set. Ensuring its the same contour as the rest of the shower.
- We at that point simply by eye colour match your shower or surface area to get the very best colour for the room and also condtions.
Ultimately our team bond once more and also spray your new surface area on, leaving you with a soft bright appearance that blends in along with the rest of the shower.
Give us a call today on 01342 349 937 for our best prices