What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our staff are trained to match the colour of your bath at your house and don't use standard tints which are not tright for your repair.
- We would like our clients to have certainty and this is why our company give a one year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for you. Our staff give our customers a time slot with normally a 1.5 hour window.
Our Repair Technique
- To begin with our staff examine the chipped place as we would like to find the most ideal way to repair the product. At that point the technician make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to get the surface all set for the new repair. So you are going to get the longest long lasting repair.
- At that point the technician fill over and sand down the damaged area and allow the filler to harden. Being sure its the very same shape as the remainder of the bathroom.
- Our experts at that point by eye colour match your bathroom or even surface to get the most ideal colour for the space and condtions.
Ultimately our team bond again and spray your new surface on, leaving you with a smooth bright appearance that blends in along with the remainder of the bathroom.
Call now on 01342 349 937 for our best prices