What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our staff are trained to colour match the tint of your bath at your house and don't use standard tints which are not correc for your own repair.
- Our team would like our clients to have certainty and this is why Superior Bath Repair give a 1 year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. Our staff give our clients a booking with usually a 60 minute window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- First our staff assess the damaged area as we want to see the best technique to restore the item. Then our team make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the area prepared for the new repair work. So you will get the greatest lasting repair.
- Then our team fill in and sand down the defective area and let that to solidify. Ensuring its the same contour as the remainder of the bathtub.
- Our experts at that point by eye colour match your bathtub or area to get the best colour for the area and condtions.
Ultimately our team bond once more and spray your new area on, leaving you with a smooth glossy coating that blends in along with the remainder of the bathtub.
Call us today on 01342 349 937 for the best quote