What we do on a Bath Repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our guys are fully trained to colour match the tone of your item at your house and don't use pre-made colours which aren't tright for your repair.
- Our staff want you to have peace of mind and thats why Superior Bath Repair offer a 1 year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for our customers. Our staff offer our clients a time slot with normally a 60 minute window.
Our Repair Process
- First we inspect the nicked area as we want to see the most effective way to restore the product. At that point our experts use our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the surface area prepared for the new repair work. So you are going to get the longest lasting repair.
- At that point our experts fill and also sand down the damaged location as well as allow the filler to harden. Making certain it is the exact same contour as the remainder of the bath.
- Our team then by eye colour match your bath or surface area to get the best colour for the area and also condtions.
Finally we bond once again and spray your brand new surface on, leaving you with a soft bright coating that blends in with the remainder of the bath.
Give us a call now on 01342 349 937 for the best prices