What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our staff are fully trained to match the colour of your bath at your house and do not use standard paints which aren't tright for your own repair.
- Our staff would like our clients to have certainty and thats why our company give a one year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for you. Our team give you a booking with normally a 60 minute window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- To begin with our staff examine the cracked place as we want to see the most effective technique to fix the product. After that our team make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to have the surface ready for the brand-new repair work. So you are going to get the longest lasting repair work.
- After that our team fill and also sand down the dented area and also let the filler to solidify. Making sure its the exact same curve as the rest of the bath.
- Our technician at that point by eye colour match your bath or even surface to get the most effective colour for the room and also condtions.
Ultimately we bond again and also spray your brand-new surface on, leaving you with a smooth bright finish that blends in with the rest of the bath.
Give us a call now on 01342 349 937 for our best quote