What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our guys are fully trained to colour match the tone of your bath in your bathroom and don't use standard tints which aren't tright for your own repair.
- Our team want you to have certainty and thats why we offer a one year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for you. Our staff give you a booking with usually a 2 hour time frame.
Our Repair Technique
- To begin with our experts evaluate the scraped area as we want to see the greatest method to repair the product. Then our experts use our specially made-up bonding agent to have the area prepared for the brand-new repair service. So you will get the longest lasting repair work.
- After that our experts fill over as well as sand down the dented area as well as let that to solidify. Being sure its the exact same contour as the rest of the bathroom.
- Our technician at that point simply by eye colour match your shower or even surface to get the most ideal colour for the room as well as condtions.
Eventually we bond again and spray your brand new surface on, leaving you with a smooth bright surface that blends in with the remainder of the bath.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for our best quote