What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our technicians are trained to match the tint of your item in your bathroom and would not use use standard tints which are not correc for your own repair.
- Our team want our clients to have certainty and thats why we offer a one year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for you. We offer our customers a slot with normally a 60 minute window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- Initially we evaluate the cracked area as we want to see the best technique to mend the item. After that our team use our specially made-up bonding agent to have the surface ready for the new repair work. So you will definitely get the longest lasting repair work.
- After that our team fill in and sand down the dented area and let that to set. Seeing to it it is the exact same contour as the rest of the shower.
- Our technician then simply by eye colour match your shower or even surface to get the best colour for the room and condtions.
Finally our team bond once more and spray your new surface on, leaving you with a soft glossy appearance that blends in with the rest of the shower.
Call us today on 01342 349 937 for our best quote