What we do on a Bath Repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our guys are trained to colour match the colour of your item on-site and do not use pre-made colours which are not tright for your own repair.
- Our technicains would like our clients to have certainty and this is why we offer a 1 year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for you. Our staff give you a booking with normally a 60 minute window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- Initially our staff examine the damaged area as we would like to see the best method to repair the surface. Then our team use our specially made-up bonding agent to get the surface area ready for the new repair work. So you will definitely get the longest long lasting repair.
- Then the technician fill in as well as sand down the dented location as well as allow the filler to harden. Ensuring it is the same contour as the remainder of the bath.
- Our experts then simply by eye colour match your bath or surface area to get the best colour for the area as well as condtions.
Ultimately we bond again and spray your new surface area on, leaving you with a soft glossy finish that blends in with the rest of the bathroom.
Give us a call today on 01342 349 937 for our best quote