What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our staff are fully trained to match the tint of your item in your bathroom and would not use use pre-made colours which aren't correc for your own repair.
- Our technicains want you to have certainty and thats why we offer a one year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for our customers. We offer our clients a booking with normally a 60 minute time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- To begin with we examine the cracked place as the technicain would like to see the greatest way to restore the product. Then we use our specially made-up bonding agent to have the surface area prepared for the brand-new repair work. So you will certainly get the longest long lasting repair.
- Then we fill in and sand down the defective area and let the filler to harden. Being sure its the same curve as the remainder of the bathroom.
- We at that point by eye colour match your bathroom or surface area to get the greatest colour for the room and condtions.
Lastly our team bond once more and spray your brand-new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth bright coating that blends in along with the remainder of the bathroom.
Give us a call now on 01342 349 937 for our best prices