What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our team are fully trained to match the shade of your item at your house and do not use standard colours which are not correc for your own repair.
- Our team would like you to have peace of mind and thats why we offer a 1 year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for you. Our staff give our customers a slot with normally a 60 minute window.
Our Repair Process
- To begin with our team assess the dented place as we would like to see the very best way to fix the product. At that point our team use our specially made-up bonding agent to get the surface area prepared for the brand new repair work. So you will get the longest long lasting repair work.
- At that point the technician fill and also sand down the damaged area and allow the filler to solidify. Ensuring its the exact same curve as the rest of the bathtub.
- Our technician at that point by eye colour match your shower or surface area to get the most ideal colour for the area as well as condtions.
Finally our team bond again and also spray your new surface area on, leaving you with a soft glossy appearance that blends in along with the remainder of the bathtub.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for our best prices