What we do on a Bath Repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our guys are trained to colour match the tint of your bath in your bathroom and would not use use standard tints which are not correc for your own repair.
- Our staff would like our clients to have certainty and thats why our company give a 12 month guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. Our team give our clients a time slot with usually a 2 hour time frame.
Our Repair Process
- Initially our staff inspect the scratched place as we want to see the most ideal method to repair the product. After that we use our specially made-up bonding agent to get the surface area ready for the brand new repair service. So you will get the greatest long lasting repair work.
- After that we fill in and also sand down the broken area and also allow the filler to solidify. Seeing to it its the exact same shape as the rest of the bath.
- Our team then simply by eye colour match your bath or surface area to get the most ideal colour for the room and also condtions.
Lastly our team bond once again and also spray your brand new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth glossy coating that blends in with the rest of the bath.
Call now on 01342 349 937 for our best quote