- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our guys are fully trained to match the tone of your bath in your bathroom and do not use pre-made tints which are not tright for your repair.
- Our technicains want our clients to have peace of mind and thats why our company offer a one year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for you. Our staff give you a booking with normally a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Technique
- To begin with our staff inspect the cracked location as the technicain want to find the most ideal method to mend the item. Then we make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the surface area all set for the new repair. So you are going to get the longest lasting repair work.
- After that our team fill in and also sand down the dented area and also allow the filler to set. Making sure its the very same curve as the rest of the bathroom.
- Our experts at that point simply by eye colour match your bath or even surface to get the best colour for the space and condtions.
Ultimately we bond again and also spray your new surface area on, leaving you with a soft shiny coating that blends in with the remainder of the bath.
Give us a call today on 01342 349 937 for the best prices