What we do on a Bath Repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our team are trained to match the tint of your bath in your bathroom and would not use use pre-made paints which are not correc for your repair.
- Our team would like our clients to have peace of mind and thats why our company give a 12 month warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for you. Superior Bath Repair give you a booking with usually a 1.5 hour window.
Our Repair Process
- Initially our experts examine the damaged area as we want to see the most ideal technique to repair the item. Then our team use our specially made-up bonding agent to have the surface area ready for the new repair work. So you will get the longest long lasting repair.
- Then our team fill as well as sand down the broken location as well as allow that to solidify. Making certain it is the exact same contour as the remainder of the shower.
- Our experts then simply by eye colour match your shower or surface area to get the most ideal colour for the area as well as condtions.
Eventually we bond once again as well as spray your new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth shiny appearance that blends in along with the remainder of the shower.
Call us now on 01342 349 937 for the best quote