What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our team are fully trained to match the tone of your bath in your bathroom and would not use use pre-made colours which aren't tright for your repair.
- We want our clients to have peace of mind and thats why we offer a 12 month warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. We offer our customers a slot with normally a 1 hour window.
Our Repair Process
- Initially our staff check the scraped place as we want to see the most effective method to fix the item. At that point we use our specially made-up bonding agent to have the area prepared for the new repair service. So you will get the longest lasting repair.
- After that our experts fill over and also sand down the wrecked area and also let the filler to solidify. Ensuring it is the same shape as the rest of the bath.
- Our technician at that point simply by eye colour match your bathroom or even surface to get the most effective colour for the room and also condtions.
Finally we bond once again and also spray your brand new surface on, leaving you with a soft bright surface that blends in along with the rest of the shower.
Give us a call today on 01342 349 937 for our best quote