What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our technicians are trained to colour match the tone of your bath in your bathroom and don't use standard tints which are not tright for your own repair.
- Our team would like our clients to have certainty and this is why we offer a one year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for you. Our staff offer you a slot with normally a 2 hour time frame.
Our Repair Process
- To begin with our experts inspect the dented location as we want to find the greatest technique to restore the surface. Then we use our specially made-up bonding agent to have the surface area prepared for the brand new repair service. So you will definitely get the greatest lasting repair work.
- Then we fill and also sand down the defective area and also allow that to harden. Making certain its the exact same contour as the remainder of the bathroom.
- We then simply by eye colour match your bathroom or even surface area to get the greatest colour for the space and also condtions.
Lastly our team bond again and also spray your brand new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth bright finish that blends in along with the remainder of the bathroom.
Call us today on 01342 349 937 for the best prices