What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our staff are trained to colour match the tint of your bath on-site and do not use standard colours which aren't tright for your own repair.
- Our technicains would like our clients to have peace of mind and this is why our company offer a one year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. We offer our clients a slot with usually a 60 minute window.
Our Repair Technique
- Initially our staff inspect the dented place as the technicain want to find the most effective technique to fix the surface. Then the technician use our specially made-up bonding agent to get the surface area ready for the brand-new repair. So you will certainly get the longest lasting repair.
- Then the technician fill as well as sand down the wrecked location as well as let that to harden. Ensuring it is the same contour as the remainder of the shower.
- Our experts at that point simply by eye colour match your shower or even surface area to get the most effective colour for the room as well as condtions.
Lastly our experts bond again as well as spray your brand-new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth shiny surface that blends in along with the remainder of the shower.
Call today on 01342 349 937 for our best prices