What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our guys are fully trained to match the tone of your bath on-site and don't use pre-made colours which aren't tright for your own repair.
- Our staff want you to have peace of mind and this is why Superior Bath Repair give a 1 year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for you. Our team offer our clients a time slot with normally a 1 hour window.
Our Repair Process
- First our experts evaluate the dented area as we want to see the most ideal technique to repair the item. After that the technician make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the area prepared for the new repair work. So you will certainly get the longest lasting repair.
- Then our experts fill in and also sand down the cracked location as well as let the filler to set. Being sure it is the very same contour as the rest of the bath.
- We at that point simply by eye colour match your bathroom or even area to get the most ideal colour for the room and condtions.
Lastly our experts bond again and spray your new area on, leaving you with a soft bright surface that blends in along with the remainder of the bath.
Give us a call now on 01342 349 937 for our best quote