What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our staff are fully trained to colour match the shade of your bath in your bathroom and don't use pre-made tints which aren't correc for your repair.
- We would like you to have peace of mind and this is why we give a one year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. We offer you a time slot with usually a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Technique
- To begin with our experts assess the scratched place as we want to find the most effective way to fix the surface. After that our team make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to have the area all set for the new repair. So you will definitely get the longest lasting repair.
- Then our experts fill as well as sand down the cracked location and let the filler to harden. Seeing to it its the very same curve as the rest of the bathtub.
- We then by eye colour match your bathroom or surface to get the greatest colour for the area and condtions.
Eventually we bond once again and also spray your brand-new surface area on, leaving you with a soft bright coating that blends in with the remainder of the bath.
Please call us now on 01342 349 937 for the best quote