What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our guys are fully trained to match the tone of your item on-site and don't use pre-made colours which are not correc for your own repair.
- Our technicains want you to have certainty and thats why our company give a 1 year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for you. We offer our clients a booking with usually a 1.5 hour time frame.
Our Repair Process
- Initially we assess the damaged place as we want to see the greatest method to restore the item. At that point the technician use our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the surface area all set for the new repair service. So you will get the longest lasting repair.
- Then we fill in and also sand down the broken area and also allow the filler to solidify. Making sure its the same curve as the remainder of the shower.
- Our team at that point simply by eye colour match your bathroom or even surface area to get the very best colour for the area and condtions.
Eventually our experts bond again and spray your brand new surface area on, leaving you with a soft bright surface that blends in along with the rest of the shower.
Call today on 01342 349 937 for the best prices