What we do on a Bath Repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our guys are trained to colour match the tone of your bath in your bathroom and don't use pre-made paints which aren't correc for your repair.
- Our staff want our clients to have certainty and thats why our company offer a 12 month warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for you. Our team give you a time slot with normally a 1 hour time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- First we examine the scraped place as we want to find the very best technique to repair the item. Then we use our specially made-up bonding agent to have the surface prepared for the new repair work. So you are going to get the longest lasting repair.
- Then our experts fill and also sand down the defective area as well as let that to set. Being sure it is the same shape as the rest of the bath.
- Our team at that point simply by eye colour match your bathtub or even surface area to get the best colour for the area and condtions.
Eventually we bond again and spray your new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth glossy appearance that blends in with the remainder of the shower.
Please call us now on 01342 349 937 for our best quote