- On-site colour matching. Our technicians are trained to colour match the tone of your bath on-site and do not use standard tints which aren't correc for your own repair.
- Our team want you to have peace of mind and thats why our company give a 1 year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. We offer you a booking with normally a 1 hour window.
Our Repair Process
- To begin with our team evaluate the scraped area as we want to see the most ideal method to restore the surface. At that point our team use our specially made-up bonding agent to have the area all set for the brand-new repair. So you will get the longest long lasting repair work.
- Then our experts fill over and also sand down the broken location and let the filler to set. Being sure it is the exact same contour as the remainder of the bath.
- Our experts then by eye colour match your bathroom or surface area to get the best colour for the room and condtions.
Ultimately our experts bond once more and also spray your new area on, leaving you with a soft shiny coating that blends in along with the remainder of the bath.
Give us a call today on 01342 349 937 for our best quote