What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our technicians are trained to colour match the tone of your bath in your bathroom and do not use pre-made paints which are not correc for your repair.
- Our staff want you to have certainty and this is why we offer a one year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for you. We offer you a slot with usually a 1.5 hour time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Technique
- Initially our staff assess the chipped place as the technicain would like to see the best method to mend the product. At that point we make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to get the area prepared for the brand-new repair service. So you are going to get the longest lasting repair work.
- After that the technician fill and sand down the defective location as well as let the filler to set. Being sure its the same curve as the remainder of the bath.
- Our experts at that point by eye colour match your bathtub or area to get the greatest colour for the area and condtions.
Ultimately we bond once again and spray your brand-new surface on, leaving you with a smooth glossy finish that blends in along with the rest of the shower.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for our best quote