What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our staff are fully trained to colour match the tone of your bath on-site and don't use pre-made paints which aren't correc for your own repair.
- Our staff would like our clients to have certainty and this is why we give a 12 month warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for our customers. We give our clients a time slot with usually a 2 hour window.
Our Repair Process
- Initially our experts check the cracked location as the technicain want to find the most effective way to repair the surface. After that our experts use our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the surface prepared for the new repair. So you will get the greatest lasting repair work.
- After that our experts fill over as well as sand down the damaged area as well as let that to solidify. Seeing to it its the same contour as the rest of the shower.
- Our technician at that point by eye colour match your shower or surface to get the most effective colour for the room as well as condtions.
Ultimately our experts bond once more as well as spray your new surface on, leaving you with a soft shiny coating that blends in along with the rest of the shower.
Please call us now on 01342 349 937 for our best quote