What we do on a Bath Repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our team are trained to match the tint of your item at your house and would not use use pre-made paints which aren't tright for your own repair.
- Our technicains would like you to have peace of mind and thats why Superior Bath Repair offer a 1 year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. Superior Bath Repair offer our clients a booking with normally a 1.5 hour time frame.
Our Repair Process
- First our team check the dented area as we would like to see the greatest technique to mend the surface. After that the technician use our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the surface ready for the brand-new repair work. So you will get the longest lasting repair.
- After that we fill over and also sand down the dented location as well as let that to set. Making certain it is the exact same curve as the remainder of the shower.
- Our technician at that point by eye colour match your bathtub or even surface to get the very best colour for the room and condtions.
Finally we bond once more as well as spray your brand-new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth shiny finish that blends in with the remainder of the bathroom.
Call us today on 01342 349 937 for the best quote