What we do on a Bath Repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our staff are trained to colour match the tint of your bath in your bathroom and would not use use pre-made paints which are not correc for your repair.
- Our staff want our clients to have peace of mind and this is why Superior Bath Repair give a 1 year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for our customers. Our staff give our customers a time slot with normally a 2 hour window.
Our Repair Technique
- Initially our experts assess the chipped area as the technicain would like to find the best way to repair the item. After that our team use our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the area ready for the new repair work. So you are going to get the longest lasting repair work.
- After that our team fill over as well as sand down the wrecked area as well as let the filler to set. Seeing to it it is the exact same shape as the remainder of the bath.
- We at that point by eye colour match your bath or area to get the best colour for the space as well as condtions.
Eventually our team bond once again as well as spray your new area on, leaving you with a soft bright coating that blends in along with the remainder of the bath.
Call us today on 01342 349 937 for the best quote