What we do on a Bath Repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our guys are fully trained to colour match the tint of your item on-site and would not use use standard colours which aren't tright for your own repair.
- Our team want you to have certainty and thats why we offer a one year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for you. Our team give you a time slot with normally a 2 hour time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- To begin with our team inspect the chipped area as we want to find the best technique to repair the product. Then our team make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to have the area prepared for the new repair. So you will get the longest lasting repair.
- Then our experts fill over as well as sand down the broken location as well as let that to harden. Ensuring it is the same shape as the remainder of the shower.
- Our technician at that point by eye colour match your bathroom or even area to get the best colour for the area and condtions.
Lastly our team bond once again as well as spray your brand new area on, leaving you with a soft shiny surface that blends in along with the remainder of the bathroom.
Call now on 01342 349 937 for our best prices