What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our staff are trained to match the tone of your bath at your house and would not use use standard tints which aren't correc for your own repair.
- Our team would like our clients to have certainty and this is why Superior Bath Repair offer a 1 year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for our customers. Our team offer our clients a slot with usually a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Process
- Initially our staff examine the chipped location as the technicain would like to see the very best way to repair the product. At that point we use our specially made-up bonding agent to get the surface area prepared for the brand new repair. So you will certainly get the greatest lasting repair.
- At that point we fill over and also sand down the damaged area and also let the filler to set. Being sure its the same shape as the remainder of the bathtub.
- Our experts at that point by eye colour match your bathtub or even surface area to get the very best colour for the space and also condtions.
Eventually our team bond once more and also spray your brand new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth bright surface that blends in with the remainder of the bathtub.
Please call us now on 01342 349 937 for our best prices