What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our staff are trained to colour match the colour of your bath on-site and don't use standard paints which aren't tright for your own repair.
- Our staff want our clients to have peace of mind and this is why Superior Bath Repair offer a 1 year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for our customers. Our staff offer our clients a booking with normally a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Technique
- First our experts inspect the chipped area as the technicain want to see the most ideal technique to fix the item. At that point our team make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the surface area ready for the brand new repair. So you are going to get the longest lasting repair.
- At that point our team fill as well as sand down the wrecked location as well as allow the filler to set. Ensuring its the very same curve as the remainder of the shower.
- Our technician at that point by eye colour match your shower or even surface area to get the most ideal colour for the room as well as condtions.
Eventually our experts bond again as well as spray your brand new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth shiny surface that blends in with the remainder of the shower.
Call now on 01342 349 937 for our best quote