What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our technicians are trained to colour match the tone of your bath at your house and do not use pre-made paints which aren't tright for your own repair.
- Our technicains would like you to have peace of mind and this is why our company offer a one year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for our customers. Our staff offer our customers a slot with normally a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Process
- To begin with we inspect the scratched place as the technicain would like to find the best way to fix the product. Then our team make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to get the area ready for the new repair. So you are going to get the longest long lasting repair.
- Then our team fill in and sand down the cracked area and let that to solidify. Making sure it is the very same contour as the rest of the bathroom.
- Our experts at that point by eye colour match your bathroom or even area to get the best colour for the space and condtions.
Lastly we bond again and spray your new area on, leaving you with a smooth shiny appearance that blends in along with the rest of the bathroom.
Call us now on 01342 349 937 for the best prices