What we do on a Bath Repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our guys are fully trained to match the tint of your item in your bathroom and don't use standard tints which are not correc for your repair.
- Our team want our clients to have certainty and this is why we offer a one year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for you. Superior Bath Repair offer our customers a slot with normally a 2 hour time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Technique
- To begin with our experts inspect the scraped area as we want to find the greatest method to repair the surface. At that point our team make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the area ready for the brand-new repair. So you will certainly get the longest lasting repair work.
- At that point our team fill over and sand down the defective area and allow that to set. Making sure its the exact same curve as the rest of the bath.
- Our team then by eye colour match your bath or even area to get the greatest colour for the room and condtions.
Lastly our team bond once again and spray your brand-new area on, leaving you with a soft glossy finish that blends in along with the rest of the bath.
Give us a call now on 01342 349 937 for the best prices