What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our staff are fully trained to match the tint of your item on-site and would not use use standard colours which are not tright for your own repair.
- We want you to have peace of mind and thats why we offer a 1 year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for our customers. Our team offer our customers a booking with usually a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Process
- First our experts evaluate the cracked area as the technicain want to find the best way to restore the item. At that point the technician use our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the surface ready for the brand-new repair service. So you are going to get the greatest lasting repair.
- At that point the technician fill in and also sand down the broken location and also allow that to set. Being sure it is the exact same contour as the rest of the bathroom.
- Our experts at that point simply by eye colour match your bathroom or surface to get the best colour for the space and also condtions.
Lastly our team bond once again and also spray your brand-new surface on, leaving you with a soft glossy coating that blends in with the rest of the bathroom.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for our best quote