What we do on a Bath Repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our technicians are fully trained to colour match the tint of your bath on-site and do not use pre-made tints which aren't tright for your repair.
- Our team want you to have peace of mind and this is why Superior Bath Repair give a one year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for you. We offer our customers a time slot with usually a 1.5 hour window.
Our Repair Technique
- To begin with our staff assess the chipped area as we want to see the very best method to repair the product. Then we make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to get the surface ready for the brand new repair service. So you will certainly get the longest lasting repair.
- After that our team fill over and also sand down the dented area as well as allow the filler to harden. Seeing to it its the exact same contour as the remainder of the bathroom.
- Our technician at that point simply by eye colour match your bathtub or surface to get the most ideal colour for the space and condtions.
Finally our experts bond again and spray your brand new surface on, leaving you with a soft bright finish that blends in along with the rest of the bathtub.
Give us a call now on 01342 349 937 for the best prices