- On-site colour matching. Our staff are trained to match the tone of your bath in your bathroom and would not use use pre-made colours which aren't correc for your repair.
- Our technicains want you to have peace of mind and this is why we give a one year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for you. We give our clients a slot with usually a 60 minute window.
Our Repair Process
- First we evaluate the chipped area as the technicain would like to find the best way to mend the surface. After that we make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to have the surface prepared for the new repair work. So you will certainly get the greatest long lasting repair.
- At that point the technician fill in as well as sand down the damaged area and allow the filler to solidify. Making certain it is the same curve as the rest of the bath.
- Our team then by eye colour match your bath or even surface area to get the best colour for the area as well as condtions.
Eventually our team bond once again and spray your brand-new surface area on, leaving you with a soft bright coating that blends in with the remainder of the bathroom.
Please call us now on 01342 349 937 for the best quote