What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our staff are fully trained to colour match the tint of your bath in your bathroom and do not use pre-made colours which aren't correc for your own repair.
- Our staff want our clients to have certainty and this is why our company offer a 1 year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for you. We offer our clients a booking with usually a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Process
- To begin with our team check the chipped place as we would like to see the best technique to repair the product. Then the technician make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to have the area all set for the new repair work. So you will get the greatest long lasting repair.
- At that point our team fill in and also sand down the broken location as well as let that to harden. Making sure its the same shape as the rest of the bathtub.
- We at that point by eye colour match your bathroom or area to get the most effective colour for the space and condtions.
Lastly our experts bond again as well as spray your brand-new area on, leaving you with a soft glossy finish that blends in with the remainder of the bathroom.
Give us a call now on 01342 349 937 for our best quote