What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our staff are fully trained to match the shade of your bath at your house and would not use use pre-made colours which are not correc for your own repair.
- Our technicains would like you to have peace of mind and this is why Superior Bath Repair offer a one year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for you. Our staff give you a booking with usually a 1.5 hour time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- To begin with our team check the scraped location as we want to find the greatest technique to mend the surface. After that our team use our specially made-up bonding agent to have the surface area prepared for the brand-new repair work. So you will certainly get the longest lasting repair work.
- After that the technician fill and sand down the broken area and allow the filler to harden. Ensuring it is the exact same curve as the rest of the bathroom.
- We then simply by eye colour match your bathroom or area to get the greatest colour for the room and condtions.
Eventually our team bond once more as well as spray your brand new surface on, leaving you with a smooth shiny surface that blends in with the remainder of the bathtub.
Call us today on 01342 349 937 for the best prices