What we do on a Bath Repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our staff are fully trained to match the tint of your bath on-site and would not use use pre-made tints which are not correc for your repair.
- Our staff would like our clients to have peace of mind and this is why we give a 12 month warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for you. We give you a booking with usually a 60 minute time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- Initially our experts check the damaged place as the technicain would like to see the most effective way to fix the surface. At that point we make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the surface all set for the new repair work. So you will certainly get the longest lasting repair.
- At that point we fill as well as sand down the damaged location as well as let the filler to solidify. Being sure its the same shape as the rest of the bath.
- Our team at that point by eye colour match your bath or surface to get the most effective colour for the room as well as condtions.
Ultimately we bond again as well as spray your new surface on, leaving you with a smooth bright surface that blends in with the rest of the bath.
Call us now on 01342 349 937 for our best prices