What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our team are trained to match the tone of your item in your bathroom and do not use standard tints which aren't correc for your repair.
- Our staff would like our clients to have certainty and this is why our company offer a one year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for you. Superior Bath Repair offer our clients a time slot with usually a 60 minute time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- First we assess the dented location as the technicain would like to find the very best technique to mend the surface. Then we use our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the surface area all set for the new repair service. So you will definitely get the longest lasting repair work.
- Then we fill and sand down the broken area and let that to harden. Seeing to it its the exact same curve as the rest of the bath.
- Our team then by eye colour match your bath or surface area to get the very best colour for the space and condtions.
Ultimately we bond again and spray your new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth shiny finish that blends in with the rest of the bath.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for the best quote