What we do on a Bath Repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our team are trained to colour match the tint of your item at your house and do not use standard tints which are not tright for your repair.
- Our staff would like our clients to have certainty and this is why we give a 12 month guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. Superior Bath Repair give our clients a booking with usually a 1 hour time frame.
Our Repair Process
- Initially our staff inspect the chipped location as the technicain would like to find the greatest way to repair the product. After that we make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to have the area ready for the brand new repair. So you will certainly get the longest lasting repair.
- Then we fill and also sand down the cracked location as well as allow that to set. Making certain it is the same curve as the rest of the bathtub.
- Our technician at that point by eye colour match your shower or even area to get the very best colour for the room and condtions.
Ultimately our team bond once more as well as spray your brand new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth glossy coating that blends in along with the remainder of the shower.
Call now on 01342 349 937 for the best quote