What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our guys are trained to match the tone of your item on-site and do not use pre-made paints which aren't tright for your repair.
- Our staff want you to have peace of mind and this is why our company give a 1 year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for you. Our team offer our clients a booking with usually a 2 hour window.
Our Repair Process
- Initially we inspect the nicked area as we want to see the greatest method to restore the surface. After that our team use our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the surface prepared for the new repair. So you will certainly get the longest long lasting repair work.
- Then the technician fill as well as sand down the damaged area and also allow that to harden. Making sure its the exact same curve as the rest of the bathtub.
- Our technician at that point simply by eye colour match your bathtub or even surface area to get the very best colour for the space and also condtions.
Eventually we bond again and also spray your brand new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth glossy coating that blends in along with the remainder of the bath.
Give us a call today on 01342 349 937 for our best prices