What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our guys are trained to colour match the tint of your item at your house and do not use standard colours which are not tright for your own repair.
- Our staff would like you to have peace of mind and this is why our company give a 1 year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. Our team give our clients a slot with normally a 60 minute window.
Our Repair Process
- First our team evaluate the chipped location as we would like to see the best method to mend the product. Then we use our specially made-up bonding agent to get the area all set for the brand new repair service. So you will certainly get the longest lasting repair.
- Then we fill in as well as sand down the broken location as well as allow that to harden. Making sure it is the exact same curve as the rest of the bathroom.
- Our team at that point simply by eye colour match your bathroom or area to get the best colour for the space as well as condtions.
Ultimately we bond once more as well as spray your brand new area on, leaving you with a smooth glossy surface that blends in along with the rest of the bathroom.
Give us a call now on 01342 349 937 for our best prices