What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our team are fully trained to match the tint of your item on-site and do not use pre-made tints which aren't tright for your repair.
- Our team want our clients to have peace of mind and thats why we offer a 12 month guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for you. We offer our clients a slot with normally a 60 minute window.
Our Repair Process
- First our staff evaluate the scraped location as we want to find the best method to fix the surface. At that point we make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to get the area prepared for the brand new repair work. So you are going to get the longest lasting repair.
- At that point we fill in as well as sand down the cracked area as well as let that to harden. Making sure its the exact same curve as the remainder of the shower.
- Our team then simply by eye colour match your shower or area to get the best colour for the area as well as condtions.
Eventually our team bond once again as well as spray your brand new area on, leaving you with a soft glossy finish that blends in along with the remainder of the shower.
Call us today on 01342 349 937 for the best prices