What we do on a Bath Repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our team are trained to match the tint of your item in your bathroom and don't use pre-made tints which aren't correc for your repair.
- We would like you to have certainty and this is why we give a one year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. Our staff offer our clients a slot with normally a 1 hour time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- First we evaluate the scraped place as we want to see the most effective technique to mend the product. Then we use our exclusively made-up bonding agent to get the area ready for the brand-new repair work. So you are going to get the greatest long lasting repair.
- After that the technician fill as well as sand down the damaged location and also let that to harden. Being sure its the same contour as the rest of the bath.
- Our team then simply by eye colour match your bathtub or even area to get the greatest colour for the area as well as condtions.
Eventually our team bond again as well as spray your new area on, leaving you with a smooth shiny appearance that blends in with the remainder of the shower.
Give us a call today on 01342 349 937 for the best quote